Here is a side by side comparison of the pros and cons of having a vehicle history report:
1. Vehicle history reports increase the market value of your vehicle.
1. Without a vehicle history report, your vehicle’s market value drops.
2. Vehicle history reports help in the organization and verification of all your vehicle-related documents.
2. Without a vehicle history report, your vehicle-related documents are under the suspicion of forgery or are missing
3. Vehicle history reports can save you from VIN duplication by verifying it from federal and state databases.
3. Without a vehicle history report, the unique 17-digits VIN might be duplicated or misused without your knowledge.
4. Vehicle history reports are important to find out the true worth of your car, by checking your vehicle for more than 60 verifying factors.
4. Without vehicle history reports, your vehicle’s true worth cannot be calculated. This can result in the loss of market value in the used car market.
5. Vehicle history reports protect you from hidden lien and loan records.
5. Without a vehicle history report, you may overlook the existing loan and lien payments of your vehicle. This can result in thousands of dollars of loss and even repossession.
6. Vehicle history reports check your vehicle for previous sales history, auction, and original owner’s manuals.
6. Without a vehicle history report, you are unable to fetch previous sales history, auction sales records, and the original owner’s manuals.
7. Data proves that vehicles with comprehensive vehicle history records are sold at their original asking price 9 out of 10 times.
7. Data proves that vehicles without a vehicle history record are subject to suspicion and therefore sold below their asking price 9 out of 10 times.
8. Vehicle history reports check your vehicle for a “clean history” and transfer of states.
8. Without a vehicle history report, you are unable to detect a “clean history” or transfer of states, which can be hiding a lot of damage records on your vehicle.
9. Vehicle history reports can detect weather damages, title brands, and open recalls for your vehicle.
9. Without a vehicle history, you may suffer loss for unknown title brands, open recalls, and weather damages.